5 scientific reasons why running works better for you. Looking for inspiration to get up And went out for a run, right? No need to go and browse for Instagram inspiration. Or other social sites. We switche to looking at scientific facts. There’s definitely something more interesting than trying to get to the finish line. You’ll feel like running up.
1. Running makes us feel happy
The feeling we get while jogging on our favorite route is a real feeling. And it has been scientifically proven that When we jog, our body releases happy hormones from our system. “Endocannabinoid” and even walking on a treadmill for 30 minutes can instantly improve your mood.
2. Running helps to treat depression. If meditation is included
Running isn’t just about physical health, it helps with mental health, too, according to a 2013 study published in the journal Medicine & Science. In Sports & Exercise, ufabet exercise was found to be an effective alternative to anti-depressive symptoms, and in 2016, the journal “Translational Psychiatry” reported that more if meditation was used. At the same time, it will result in even better results.
3. Running boosts brain power
– Research from the “London’s Journal of Physiology” found that running greatly promotes brain thinking skills and intelligence. It turns on a switch in the brain, the center of which is involved in learning capacity. Anyone who wants a good head should start running but now.
4. Running can improve your memory level
– you don’t remember what you ate for lunch yesterday. Or maybe you don’t remember where you put your running shoes, right? Try going for a run in a park street, as it promotes both short-term and long-term memory. It increases the size of the brain region call the hippocampus, which is involved in memory and learning.
5. Running is good for your blood pressure
When the American heart Association says running is really good for you. You should also start running like everyone else. By the association has suggested that in a week. You can run or exercise for at least 150 minutes to maintain your blood pressure at a healthy level. Finally, you’ve probably heard people say that running will wear down your knees. And became a false belief that was told to each other. But scientists’ ufabet research has found that running increases bone mass and reduce the speed of bone loss with life expectancy as well.